Monday, March 20, 2017

Day: 28







Day: 28 in Rome We took the metro to the Vatican City and waited in a security line for 10 minutes. Next we went  to St Peter's which is a giant church and it is one of the largest ones in the world and looked around for about 30 minutes. After that, we sat for an hour waiting for the pope to look out of the window after an hour he looked out the window and spoke for 15 minutes. Next we walked by a lunch place and I made a croissant and some orange juice dissapear in less than a minute. After we had lunch we went over to Pompi bakery and Tiramisu and I got strawberry ------------------------------------------------>
 After that we took the metro to Roma Termini and we waited upstairs for the platform of our train to be announced. I was playing geometry dash, (not a math game because if it was I would not be playing it) and I was working on a custom level called KITTEH and it is KITTENS and I beat it. Then we saw the platform number and we got on the train to Milano. When we got there I had pizza and french fries for dinner and it was KITTENS. After dinner we walked around for a while and I got chocolate gelato and it was also KITTENS. After the gelato we took the metro to the train station and got on the overnight train to Paris (bad idea) not doing again.



 O

No comments:

Post a Comment